The Word on W.O.R.D. Ink
W.O.R.D. Ink celebrates storytelling! Are you a non-profit, school or institution, freelancer, artist, boutique agency, small press, or indie start-up trying to do good things in the world? Want to:
- make your mark?
- engage your readers?
- attract funders?
- broaden your audience?
From concept to publication, online or in print, we’ll help you convey your message and tell your story with clarity and confidence to increase your visibility and impact across a variety of audiences.
Check out our editorial projects.
Fields of Specialty
Digital and Print Media Content Packages
Build your own package of individual services or go deluxe with The Works!
Great content is the kingdom’s crown. Snappy or sassy, simple or le sophistiqué, your voice will reign.
- Annual Reports, Articles, Blogs, Broken Copy, Catalogue Copy, Grant Proposals, Guides, e-Newsletters, Marketing Materials, Op-Eds, Packaging Copy, Postcards, Posters, Press Releases, Print-to-Web Content Conversion, Product Names, Profiles, Proposals, Query Letters, Radio Spots & Video Scripts, Reports, Social Media Profiles, Taglines, Websites, and beyond.
Fine-comb line edits that will make your content shine.
- Close-read of grammar, punctuation, awkward phrasing, inconsistencies, ambiguities, spelling, syntax, and style (based on the Chicago Manual of Style)
Critiques of developing and completed projects for Middle Grade, Young Adult, and Adult literature.
- Macro-level analysis of character and plot development, voice, pacing, structure, and other story techniques.
- Comprehensive editorial letter comprised of larger-scale revision suggestions f or the work at large, based on areas of story analysis above, and drawing from specific textual examples
- Micro-level line edits of grammar, punctuation, awkward phrasing, inconsistencies and ambiguities, spelling, syntax, and style (based on the Chicago Manual of Style)
- Detailed discussion of written work and editorial letter via email, Skype or phone
Marketing Campaign Strategy
Social media and promotions that build a buzz.
- Boost credibility, engagement, results, and lasting relationships with your audience
- Twitter, Facebook, Social Bookmarking, Blogging, Email Marketing, and beyond
- Collaboration with editorial, design, and development
- Strategic communications advice
Public Speaking Consultation
Performance Jitters? Don’t wing it.
- Lecture, Speech, Presentation or Workshop Preparation
Website Content & Design Strategy
If you strategize, sustainability will come.
- Sharpen and steer brand messaging to streamline all content and design-related costs
- Site redesign evaluation, recommendations and redirection
brand and concept strategy-research-content development
analytics-ongoing consulting or contributions
Interested in working together? We’ll offer you a free, two-page sample edit to give you a feel for our approach and style. For a formal estimate, we may ask to review a project to determine its scope.